Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nick Hutchinson


My wife Candace and I are currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah after we both graduated from Utah State University. I graduated in Theatre Education and my wife graduated in Watershed and Earth Systems (Natural Resources). I am currently teaching Drama at Skyline High School in Salt Lake and pursuing my Master's Degree from Central Washington University. My wife is currently the Aquatic Nuisance Species Biologist for the Northern Utah Region of the Department of Wildlife resources. We have a daughter, Shiloh, who will be 2 in February and we are having so much fun watching her learn and grow. There is not a day that goes by that we do not hear a new word or phrase come out of her. You can follow my blog at http://nickhutch.blogspot.com/
. Our little family is having a bunch of fun! I look forward to hearing from everyone!

No comments: