Sunday, April 12, 2009

Holly Barnes


Bobcats in the front---let me hear you grunt!...you know the rest. I have repeated this memorable Burley High cheer to my husband a few times and he looks at me like I attended high school on a different planet. Especially when you add the hip thrusts at the end with the 'Bobcats uh, Bobcats uh, Bobcats, uh, uh, uh!

Life is amazing! I graduated from Boise State University in 2004 with a Public Relations/Commnications BA. I briefly attended school in Portland, OR in 2002 where I met my husband Joel. Joel and I dated for 3 years and were married in 2005. We currently live in Boise, ID. I work as a Food Broker for Albertsons and Joel works as the Operations Manager for Bridge City Legal, a Litigation Support Company. In my work, I represent (broker for) over 50 food manfacturers in setting up pricing, promotions and schematics in 250 Albertsons stores across the Intermountain and Northwest Divisions.
In March 2007 Joel and I were entrusted with our most important job-PARENTS!! Ruby came into our world and shook things up. She's has an amazing sense of humor and an endless energy. We're expecting baby #2 in mid-June of 2009. We enjoy all things outdoors including: Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Camping and Fishing. We also love entertaining, listening to live music and traveling.
I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone at the 10 year reunion!

No comments: