Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Karisa Parish

I attended Utah State University where I met my husband, Brent Hillman. We were married in December of 2002. I graduated with my BS degree in horticulture, minoring in business the Spring of 2003. We then moved back to Southeastern Idaho where we have been farming ever since. My husband and I own a custom harvesting operation. We primarily deal with forages such as hay and corn. I have enjoyed farm life and appreciate being able to help on the farm. We have 2 children, Hudson (2 1/2) and Dalanie (3 months.) Besides my helping on the farm, I am able to stay home with the kids. It is a great blessing in my life and they teach me so much.
I enjoy aerobics,photography, cooking, gardening, and thrifting. I have learned to operate heavy equipment and drive semi truck (out of necessity on the farm.) I am looking forward to having our ten year reunion and am seeking volunteers to help me pull the event off. If you are interested, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

It's great to see what you have been up to. I talked to your dad the other day. Your kids are darling and it is great to see you doing what you know and love best! What a cute family! Love ya, Ainslie

Becky said...

Karisa,

I SO glad that I found this blog & you. You're kids are dolls! I can't believe 10 years is almost here - it's great to see what you are up to. I'll be posting about myself as soon as I have this baby (& become more photogenic).

TTFN,
Becky (Jeppson)