Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rahndi Chard


I am married to a great guy Shane Cheney(he grew up in Murray, Utah) we have been married for 5 1/2 years and have 1 cute bundle of fun. His name is Levi Clayton. Shane and I met at Utah State University (GO AGGIES)in November '01 and were engaged 4 weeks later. We are both work at Primary Childrens Medical Center in SLC. He is a Respiratory Therapist in the PICU (mostly)and I am a Registered Nurse on the Infant Medical Surgical Unit. We built a home in Stansbury Park, Utah and have been here for almost 2 years.

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

What a doll you are!!! You and your little sweetheart look perfect together! Very cute family. Can I say that too many times. That is neat you are a nurse too! It is a very rewarding job. It's great to see what you ahve been up to. Happy New year!
Ainslie

Richie said...

Hey! It was great to hear from you and to read about you and your family!

Becky said...

Rahndi,
thought I saw you here the other day - in the hall. I work @ Primary Children's too (in the Neurosurgery clinic)! We'll have to do lunch.

bingy07 said...

You have a cute family. I also love being a nurse. There are so many different things that can go on. It can be very rewarding at times.

Melinda in Alaska said...

Rahndi!!! One of my most favorite people from High School. I just found this whole blog page recently, and look forward to seeing everyone this summer! I am still living in Southeast Alaska, and I work for the Forest Service. No marriage or kids yet (unless you count my pets), but I've got a great boyfriend who I've been living with for almost 5 years now. Marriage is in the picture for the future, and things are pretty good. Great to see you are doing well....what a beautiful family!!!!