Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Branden Allen

I went to and graduated for BYU where I met my wife Kristi. She went to high school in Sandy, UT (Alta High, 02). We were married in May of 2005. We currently live in Herriman, UT, a small but growing town nestled in the southwest corner of Salt Lake County. I'm working for a dental products company called Ultadent Products in South Jordan, UT. I work in the Research and Development department there doing exactly what the department name says, researching current dental products and helping in the development of new and improved ones. I'm also pining over the decision of whether or not I want to attend graduate school. My wife Kristi is the design-coordinator for a Salt Lake based homebuilder, McArthur Homes. We recently have added the addition of our first child into our family. On November 6 our daughter, Marina Mae Allen was born. She is doing great and it has been a huge but welcome change in our lives. Please feel free to check out our blog, brandenandkristi.blogspot.com, and drop us a line.

No comments: