Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ryan Capson


After living in Washington D.C. for two years, I returned to Idaho to attend Idaho State University. I married my high school sweetheart, Emily, in 2002. Surprisingly, I am a nurse and have also been in the Air National Guard since high school graduation. I am currently working in Pocatello at a behavioral health rehabilitation home. We have two boys, Elliot and Gabriel. I have traveled a lot in the guard, most recently to Arizona/Mexico border to continue construction on a vehicle barricade. In November, I will attend military schooling for 6 months to train for yet another job. Following that, I hope to continue my nursing education at ISU. We plan to live in Pocatello for a while, but would like to move out of the city. I really enjoy home improvement projects, but only the ones that I pick. In the last couple of weeks, I have painted the exterior and replaced our roof (stupid Idaho wind!), and remodeled the kitchen, sort of. Emily is still waiting for me to complete that project. You can visit our blog at http://wwwthecapson4.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Wow..I don't think I could ever do what you do. Your family miss really miss ya, and I bet Emily can come up with some neat projects when you get home. It's great to see how much you have accomplished.
Ainslie (Beck) Jones