Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Michael Blauer


Since High School I have developed a love of Spanish and I have been fortunate to live, study, and work in various Spanish speaking countries. I attended Idaho State University where I received degrees in both Business Management and Spanish. While at I.S.U. I worked as an interpreter for the court system and for the local hospital. I also met my incredible wife, Amy, who is from Caldwell, ID; we were married in 2005. Currently I am finishing a master's degree in healthcare administration at the University of Michigan and I recently accepted a position at a health system in Fort Collins, CO. We've loved living in Michigan but we're also excited to return to the West.

3 comments:

Brian Muir said...

Wow Mike! Apparently your post made the blog "likeable" to our Brazilian friend above. Way to go Mike!

Ziegler Family said...

Wow Mike you grew up and grew into a handsome guy. Congrats on everything. You're great -Deanna

The Jones Family said...

You guys look very happya dn way cute together. It's neat to see where you all have traveled. Congrats with completing such accomplished schooling. Any little one's in the future. I know your mom would probably love to be a grandma, that is if you were closer :) and she could spoil them.
Have a great day. Adios!
Ainslie (Beck) Jones