Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shawna Welch

I enrolled at CSI where I graduated in 2002 RN degree. I started working at Minidoka Memorial Hospital in Rupert. While in my last semester of school, I was setup on a blind date and then married Jared Bingham. After shortly being married we bought a house in Rupert where we are still currently living. Jared works for Minidoka Irrigation District where he is the assistant water master. In 2007 we became parents to Abigail Rose. We are just enjoying our little family. I love the married life and also being a mom.

2 comments:

Shane, Rahndi, Levi and Olivia said...

Shawna,

You have such a cute family. I am an RN also. It is a great profession and such a rewarding job. I always could see you as a Nurse.
Rahndi Cheney
www.shaneandrahndi.blogspot.com

The Jones Family said...

i didn't realize you were nursing and CSI grad to boot. That's awesome. What a beautiful little girl!
Ainslie Beck Jones