Thursday, February 14, 2008

Richie Call


I am currently living in New Jersey where I'm in the second year of the graduate acting program at Rutgers University. I met my beautiful wife, Chrislynn, at Utah State University. We met doing a play for the Old Lyric Repertory Company (we played husband and wife). Chrislynn is an actress, a scenic designer and artist, and a mother. We have two babies! Richard Buleigh Call III (little Richie) and Sophia Christina Call (Sophie). I came right to grad school after Utah State so I've been a student since high school. I've worked as an actor during my summers, and that's what I plan to do when I'm done here. You can visit our family blog at www.callfamilyproductions.blogspot.com, and I have a sepearate blog, www.polarbearproductions.blogspot.com, to keep people posted on shows I'm in and stuff. I can't believe it's almost been 9 years since we graduated!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Richie--your family is adorable! It's good to "see" you and hear from you!

Kasey Adams Heward

The Jones Family said...

Richie-It's great to see people still doing what they love and did best on school. How could you ever deny your awesome ability to act. Love the beard :) Darling family.
I wish you luck in your future productions. Kind of funny how you met your wife. I love it!
Ainslie Beck Jones